Learn About Scientology with these 13 L. Ron Hubbard Quotes
March 3, 2009
SAN FRANCISCO (RPRN) 03/03/09 — By Lily Von Marcab
-Most people know about the Scientology cult because celebrities such as Tom Cruise and John Travolta are members. Beyond that, many are aware of Scientology's belief that all of mankind's everyday problems are caused by the parasitic ghosts of alien beings who were blown up with H-bombs inside volcanoes, 75 million years ago, after the space-dictator Lord Xenu brought them to Earth (then known as Teegeeack) inside DC-8 airplanes, having tricked them with income tax investigations and psychiatry.
The Scientology organization was founded by L. Ron Hubbard, a science fiction writer who boasted that his "very good friend" was the satanist Aleister Crowley. Later, Hubbard "cloaked" Scientology as a religion in order to get around paying taxes. In celebration of Hubbard's March 13 birth, let's see what Scientology is all about with these 13 L. Ron Hubbard quotations.
- MAKE MONEY. MAKE MORE MONEY. MAKE OTHER PEOPLE PRODUCE SO AS TO MAKE MORE MONEY.
"Principles of Money Management" (9 March 1972)
- ENEMY: SP Order. Fair game. May be deprived of property or injured by any means by any Scientologist without any discipline of the Scientologist. May be tricked, sued or lied to or destroyed. "Penalties for Lower Conditions" (18 October 1967)
- The practice of declaring people FAIR GAME will cease. FAIR GAME may not appear on any Ethics Order. It causes bad public relations. This P/L [Policy Letter] does not cancel any policy on the treatment or handling of an SP. "Cancellation of Fair Game" (21 October 1968)
- A truly Suppressive Person or group has no rights of any kind and actions taken against them are not punishable. "Ethics, Suppressive Acts, Suppression of Scientology and Scientologists" (1 March 1965)
- If attacked on some vulnerable point by anyone or anything or any organization, always find or manufacture enough threat against them to cause them to sue for peace. Dept. of Govt. Affairs (15 August 1960)
- Now, get this as a technical fact, not a hopeful idea. Every time we have investigated the background of a critic of Scientology, we have found crimes for which that person or group could be imprisoned under existing law. We do not find critics of Scientology who do not have criminal pasts. "Critics of Scientology" (5 November 1967)
- There are only two answers for the handling of people from 2.0 down on the Tone Scale, neither one of which has anything to do with reasoning with them or listening to their justification of their acts. The first is to raise them on the Tone Scale by un-enturbulating some of their theta by any one of the three valid processes. The other is to dispose of them quietly and without sorrow. "Science of Survival," p. 170
- The sudden and abrupt deletion of all individuals occupying the lower bands of the Tone Scale from the social order would result in an almost instant rise in the cultural tone and would interrupt the dwindling spiral into which any society may have entered. "Science of Survival," p. 170
- A Venezuelan dictator once decided to stop leprosy. He saw that most lepers in his country were also beggars. By the simple expedient of collecting and destroying all the beggars in Venezuela an end was put to leprosy in that country. "Science of Survival," p. 171
- A psychiatrist today has the power to (1) take a fancy to a woman (2) lead her to take wild treatment as a joke (3) drug and shock her to temporary insanity (4) incarnate [sic] her (5) use her sexually (6) sterilise her to prevent conception (7) kill her by a brain operation to prevent disclosure. And all with no fear of reprisal. Yet it is rape and murder… We want at least one bad mark on every psychiatrist in England, a murder, an assault, or a rape or more than one… This is Project Psychiatry. We will remove them. Confidential memo "Project Psychiatry" (22 February 1966)
- Not smoking enough will cause lung cancer! If anybody is getting a cancerous activity in the lung, the probabilities are that it's radiation dosage coupled with the fact that he smokes. And what it does is start to run out the radiation dosage, don't you see. Saint Hill Special Briefing Course 35 (19 July 1961)
- The purpose of the suit is to harass and discourage rather than to win. The law can be used very easily to harass, and enough harassment on somebody who is simply on the thin edge anyway, well knowing that he is not authorized, will generally be sufficient to cause his professional decease. If possible, of course, ruin him utterly. A Manual on the Dissemination of Material (1955)
- You can get a much better fee — I tell you as auditors quite frankly — it's much easier to get a great deal of money out of somebody who's on a down spiral into becoming MEST than it is to get money out of somebody who is going on an up spiral toward becoming theta. "Philadelphia Doctorate Course" #15 (1952)
The Scientology cult was founded in 1950 by science fiction writer L. Ron Hubbard. Its primary goal is to “clear the planet” by “obliterating psychiatry.” Scientology’s many front groups include the Citizens’ Commission on Human Rights (CCHR), Criminon, Narconon, and Applied Scholastics. Scientology claims to be the “world’s fastest growing religion,” with some 8 million members, but mainstream demographic surveys have shown that the number of active members is closer to 55,000 worldwide, and declining. Scientology is currently under investigation in several countries for a variety of human rights abuses, including child abuse, violation of child labor laws, kidnapping and running secret internal prison camps, as well as for a number of financial crimes. Scientology has already been kicked out of Greece and Italy; in Germany it has been declared a “threat to democracy”; in France its leaders are being prosecuted for fraud; it is on very thin ice as well in Belgium, Norway, and other European countries.
About the author: Lilly von Marcab received her psychiatric training from Max-Planck-Institut für Psychiatrie in München, Deutschland. After a long career in experimental psychiatric research, Dr. von Marcab currently resides on Easter Island, where she enjoys horseback riding and croquet. You may contact Lilly at firstname.lastname@example.org
Article-byline, Celebrity, Publishing, religion
RUSH PR NEWS newswire and press release services at rushprnews.com / Anne Howard annehowardpublicist.com
Content- Legal Responsibility - All material is copyrighted - You may repost but you MUST link back to the original post on your page and acknowledge Rush PR News as the news source. Rush PR News is not legally and/or morally responsible for content of press releases, opinions expressed or fact-checking.
Rush PR News cannot be held legally responsible for material published and distributed through its newswire service or published in its press-room and therefore cannot be sued for published material. Third-party must be contacted directly to dispute content.
Rush PR News is not the contact for material published.