- Do not use all caps in your TITLE field. Instead, Capitalize The First Letter of Each Word. Keep your title short (under 116 characters).
- NO MORE THAN 4 TOTAL HYPERLINKS PER RELEASE (the Google team has recommended to us to keep it under 4 to avoid being flagged as spam). PER GOOGLE'S NEWS POLICIES, WE WILL NO LONGER ACCEPT "UNNATURAL" anchor text. Click here to read Google's updated policies.
- Enter the date you wish to publish it in the DATE field.
- Enter the closest major city in the CITY field; do not enter a county.
- Length: your release should be at least 250 words and no more than 900 words.
- DO NOT USE THE SAME TITLE IF YOU PUBLISH YOUR RELEASE on different newswires. Change your opening paragraph; if you keep the same title and opening paragraph, Google News will list your release as a duplicate.
- For RushPRNews, REMOVE: "FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE” on top (if you don't, Google News may use it as the snippet). Place contact information at the bottom in the CONTACT fields.
- Remove dates from your title. Google will drop you much faster once that date has passed.
- No profanity or adult content allowed.
- Please paste your release as plain text, then use the RushPRNews formatting tools to format your release.