By Greg Fuller
NEW YORK (RUSHPRNEWS) 09/16/2008–I’m a little confused. Let me see if I have this straight. If you grow up in Hawaii, raised by your grandparents, you’re “exotic, different.” Grow up in Alaska eating moose burgers, a quintessential American story. If your name is Barack you’re a radical, unpatriotic Muslim.Â Name your kids Willow, Trig and Track, and you’re a maverick.
- Obama: Graduate from Harvard law School and be President of the Law Review, and you are unstable.
- Palin: Attend 5 different small colleges before graduating, you’re well grounded.
- Obama:If you spend three years as a community organizer, create a voter registration drive that registers 150,000 new voters, spend 12 years as a Constitutional Law professor, spend 8 years as a State Senator representing a district with over 750,000 people, become chairman of the state Senate’s Health and Human Services committee, spend 4 years in the United States Senate representing a state of 13 million people while sponsoring 131 bills and serving on the Foreign Affairs, Environment and Public Works and Veteran’s Affairs committees, you don’t have any real leadership experience.
- Palin: If your total resume is: local weather girl, three years on the city council and six years as the mayor of a town with less than 7,000 people, 20 months as the governor of a state with only 650,000 people, then you’re qualified to become the country’s second highest ranking executive.
- Obama: If you have been married to the same woman for 19 years while raising two beautiful daughters, all within Protestant churches, you’re not a real Christian.
- McCain: If you cheated on your first wife with a rich heiress, and left your disfigured wife and married the heiress the next month, you’re a Christian.
- Obama: If you teach responsible, age appropriate sex education, including the proper use of birth control, you are eroding the fiber of society.
- Palin: If, while governor, you staunchly advocate abstinence only, with no other option in sex education in your state’s school system while your unwed teen daughter ends up pregnant, you’re very responsible.
- Obama: If your wife is a Harvard graduate lawyer who gave up a position in a prestigious law firm to work for the betterment of her inner city community, then gave that up to raise a family, your family’s values don’t represent America’s.
- Palin: If your husband is nicknamed “First Dude,” with at least one DUI conviction and no college education, who didn’t register to vote until age 25 and once was a member of a group that advocated the secession of Alaska from the USA, your family is extremely admirable.
OK, much clearer now.
SOURCE: BLACK STAR NEWS