Gregory Zuckerman, Special Writer at the Wall Street Journal
– Gregory Zuckerman, Special Writer at the Wall Street Journal, Participating at GoldenNetworking.com’s Hedge Funds Leaders Forum 2010, on March 18th
Gregory Zuckerman, Special Writer at the Wall Street Journal and author of “The Greatest Trade Ever: The Behind-the-Scenes Story of How John Paulson Defied Wall Street and Made Financial History” (Random House/Broadway Business, Nov. 2009), will join GoldenNetworking.com’s Hedge Funds Leaders Forum 2010, “Generating Alpha in Challenging Times” (www.HedgeFundsLeadersForum.com), March 18th, DLA Piper, New York City. Hedge Funds Leaders Forum 2010 will be the forum where hedge fund and investment managers, investors, prime brokers, lenders, lawyers, accountants, service providers and academics will obtain crucial insights for the industry not only to survive but also to excel in producing market-beating returns in 2010.
Mr. Zuckerman writes about hedge funds and pens the widely read “Heard on the Street” column. He also writes about other investing related topics and has covered the bond market for the Journal. He was part of a team that won the 2007 Gerald Loeb award for breaking news coverage of the collapse of hedge fund Amaranth Advisors, and was part of a team that won the 2003 Gerald Loeb award for breaking news coverage of the demise of WorldCom. He also was part of a team that won the New York Press Club Journalism award, and he was nominated for a 2008 Gerald Loeb award, for coverage of the mortgage meltdown.
Mr. Zuckerman appears regularly CNBC-TV to discuss hedge funds, stocks and big financial trades and makes appearances on other television networks, and on radio broadcasts on stations around the globe. Greg joined the Journal in 1996 after writing about media companies for the New York Post. Previously, he was the managing editor of Mergers & Acquisitions Report, a newsletter published by Investment Dealers’ Digest. He graduated from Brandeis University in 1988, Magna Cum Laude. He lives in West Orange, N.J. with his wife and two sons
Hedge Funds Leaders Forum 2010 is produced by GoldenNetworking.com (www.goldennetworking.com), the premier community of business executives, entrepreneurs and investors, founded by former McKinsey consultant Edgar Perez. Upcoming Business Receptions and Leaders Forums include:
• High-Frequency Trading Happy Hour (www.HFTHappyHour.com), March 1st, 2010, New York City, with Keynote Speaker Irene Aldridge
• Distressed Investing Leaders Forum 2010, “Extraordinary Opportunities Investors Cannot Afford to Pass” (www.DistressedInvestingLeadersForum.com), New York City (New Date to be Announced)
• Banking Leaders Forum 2010, “Have Deal-Making Hit Bottom Yet?” (www.BankingLeadersForum.com), March 25th, 2010, Washington DC
• Venture Capital Leaders Forum 2010, “Setting the Stage for Transformational Change” (www.VCLeadersForum.com), April 16th, 2010, Boston, MA
• Real Estate Leaders Forum 2010, “Successfully Investing in Distressed Real Estate Assets” (www.RealEstateLeadersForum.com), April 22nd, 2010, New York City
Panelists, speakers and sponsors are invited to contact GoldenNetworking.com by sending an email to email@example.com. GoldenNetworking.com has been frequently featured in the press, including recent articles in The New York Times, “GoldenNetworking.com Helps Job Seekers Make Overseas Connections” (www.nytimes.com/2009/11/07/nyregion/07network.html) and Columbia Business School’s Hermes Alumni Magazine, “10 Under 10” (www7.gsb.columbia.edu/alumni/news/ten-under-ten).