The Puerto Rican economy and infrastructure are amongst the weakest of all American states and territories, but maybe not for long. Puerto Rican entrepreneur, Arturo Jimenez has launched a state of the art classifieds website, BoricuaMundo.com that could evolve the Puerto Rican economy and infrastructure, creating thousands of jobs and bringing billions of dollars into the island. Over the next year, Arturo Jimenez will launch over ten innovative companies from BoricuaMundo.com that may stimulate the economy like never before.
It all begins with BoricuaMundo.com, a classifieds website like no other. A few key features of this website include:
1. Advanced categorization system which makes it easy for users to find exactly what they need.
2. Profile system with a virtual store where Puerto Ricans can display all their products and services in one place.
3. Feedback and comment system which makes it easy to find the most reputable vendors and services.
4. Users can upload up to 3 photos and 2 videos, free in every ad.
5. Ad management system so users can edit, remove and repost ads.
Arturo Jimenez, President of BoricuaMundo.com, said: “This website is the revolution of classifieds in Puerto Rico and the beginning of a movement that will bring billions of dollars into the Puerto Rican economy and make our country one of the most successful on the planet. There is so much opportunity here that no one has taken advantage of.” When asked about the future of Puerto Rico, he replied “The sky is the limit for Puerto Rico. With the profit my companies will bring into the island; we can do anything.”
Boricua Mundo, Inc. is the revolution of classifieds in Puerto Rico. It is the super portal where Puerto Ricans can buy, sell and advertise anything, with photos and videos, absolutely free. The company’s founder, Arturo Jimenez, built the website as a tool for Puerto Rican economic growth. For more information, please call (787) 910-7494 or visit www.BoricuaMundo.com.