– Inevitably, emergencies happen at the least opportune time – air conditioners and heaters tend to go out on the hottest, or coldest, day of the year. But Phil Montgomery, a Roswell cooling expert, explains why homeowners need the benefit of an HVAC company with 24 hour service, as well as ways to prevent emergencies from happening.
Maintain regular maintenance of heating and cooling units. Homeowners should have thorough inspections performed by licensed contractors to be sure heat pumps are working properly, ducts and filters are clean, and frayed wires, leaks and other dangerous issues can be fixed.
“Emergencies can happen, even with routine maintenance,” says Montgomery, whose company provides ac repair in Roswell. “Atlanta Heating and Air Conditioning is dedicated to providing 24 hour service to repair air conditioners and heaters that break at the least opportune time.”
Homeowners should follow these tips when faced with a heating or cooling unit failure:
• Check the power source – look for tripped breakers or blown fuses.
• Check the pilot light and if it has gone out, relight it.
• Be sure the thermostat is set correctly and working properly.
• For homeowners with a gas unit, know where the emergency shutoff valve is and be sure it is accessible.
• Call an HVAC technician as soon as possible.
It is beneficial to homeowners to establish a relationship with an HVAC company. That way, in case of an emergency, homeowners will know there is someone they can depend on to help them. Homeowners will know the standard of work to expect, and will know someone they can trust is coming to their home, which is especially comforting in the middle of the night. Most importantly, though, homeowners will know they can rely on the company.
Emergencies don’t have to make homeowners more uncomfortable than they already are. Maintain all regular service appointments, heed the advice of HVAC technicians and establish a relationship with a company that offers dedicated 24 hour service.
To learn more about Roswell furnace and AC services, please call 404-288-6010.
Atlanta Heating and Air Conditioning has been providing exceptional service to the Atlanta area for more than 40 years. Visit www.mrcoolmrheat.com for more information.
© 2013 Sinai Marketing and Atlanta Heating and Air Conditioning. Authorization to post is granted, with the stipulation that Sinai Marketing and Atlanta Heating and Air Conditioning are credited as sole source. Linking to other sites from this document is strictly prohibited, with the exception of herein imbedded links.