Attention Students and Faculty,
StyleWriter turns your word processor into the world’s most powerful computerized editor and allows you to write and edit like a pro. Before paying professional editors to review your thesis or dissertation, use StyleWriter as your own personal professional editor to review and flag common writing faults – often resulting from poor writing habits, or knowledge – and only pay once!
Regardless of your level of writing expertise, producing a quality research document for higher education (HigherEd) students is difficult and reflects the highest form of scholarship. Based on the extensive number of available features, StyleWriter eliminates much of the guesswork out of writing. Ideal for English as second language (ESL) students!
StyleWriter includes for following key benefits for students
- Robust grammar checking
- Pre-defined and selectable categories
- Integrates with major word processing software
- Repeated and unlimited document reviews for one price
- Custom category creation capabilities (for specific institutional writing criteria)
- Clearly labeled writing errors for correction
In addition to the above features and benefits, StyleWriter enhances the professor’s ability to quickly, seamlessly, and consistently proof scholarly documents and provide thorough and timely feedback. Additional key features include
- Ability to automatically insert pre-defined, or customized, advise/feedback as “bubble” comments using change tracking, based on writing anomalies identified via StyleWriter. Save review time and enables standardized feedback for common writing errors.
- Create custom search patterns using wildcard parameters, with self-defined comments for advise/feedback. Ideal for specific review areas, such as writing style (APA, MLA, etc.), formatting, or specialized/unique institutional writing criteria.
Visit www.dissertation101.com/stylewriter for more information and ordering.