Planwise Launches Pinterest Style Mortgage Calculator
Planwise launches PlanwiseConnect, a robust mortgage calculator that most importantly helps homebuyers work out how much they can afford, but also integrates these numbers along with Pinterest style favorites from any major property website. The video at the bottom explains it in 60 seconds.
PlanwiseConnect Differs From Vintage Mortgage Calculators by:
1. Integrating every financial aspect of home ownership, i.e. HOA, etc.
2. Retaining personal financial settings (i.e. down payment, loan term) for use on every major property search site like Zillow, Trulia, Realtor, etc.
3. Running numbers automatically while homebuyers look for property
4. Giving homebuyers an affordability determination by comparing home cost with personal budget
5. Not requiring users to share any contact number or information with lenders
6. Allowing homebuyers to invite their lender or agent to get a mortage or schedule looking at a property
Planwise is headquartered in San Francisco, CA and is a four year old software company that builds technology to help people make better financial decisions. Planwise’s original inspiration was found in the 1.4 million Americans who experienced home foreclosures in 2010. PlanwiseConnect is a software application developed by Planwise to help home buyers determine how much they can afford.
In 2013, Planwise was one of the first companies to go through the REach Accelerator Program, run by the National Association of Realtors (NAR). The NAR subsequently invested in Planwise.
Planwise’s founders have more than a decade of experience in financial services, specifically focused on real estate and mortgages. Their investors have backgrounds in real estate and financial services.
Planwise : 55 E 3rd Avenue San Mateo CA 94401 : www.planwiseconnect.com