August 18, 2009DALLAS (RPRN) 8/18/2009-- With contradictory economic news coming out each day leaving Americans counting every penny, Match.com has found that there are still plenty of cities around the country where a romantic night out won't break the bank.
1. Pittsburgh - Dating is a steal in the Steel City.
2. Detroit - A night at the drive-in in the Motor City won't break the bank.
3. Sacramento, Calif. - When it comes to cheap dates this place is the capital.
4. Phoenix - The desert heat won't dry up your bank account.
5. Indianapolis - The Indy 500 isn't the only thing that gets hearts racing in Indianapolis.
6. St. Louis, Mo. - The Gateway to love doesn't have to be expensive in St. Louis.
7. Tampa - St. Petersburg, Fla. - With such cheap date prices, residents practically live like buccaneers in this Florida city.
8. Orlando - Daytona Beach, Fla. - Another reason this is the "happiest place on Earth:" romantic dates that won't deplete your checking account.
9. Houston - Everything is big in this Texas city, except the cost of dating.
10. Charlotte, N.C. - Guys in North Carolina have a lot to smile about --Southern belles and inexpensive dates.
15. Portland, Ore.
16. Minneapolis - St. Paul
20. Dallas - Fort Worth
21. Washington, D.C.
23. New York
24. San Francisco
25. Los Angeles
RushPR News is a social media newswire service created to help you with content creation and distribution to news outlets and social media networks. RushPRnews can also assist you with your web strategies with experts advices and strategies at an affordable cost. Write us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Content- Legal Responsibility - All material is copyrighted - You may repost but you MUST link back to the original post on your page and acknowledge Rush PR News as the news source. Rush PR News is not legally and/or morally responsible for content of press releases, opinions expressed or fact-checking.
Rush PR News cannot be held legally responsible for material published and distributed through its newswire service or published in its press-room and therefore cannot be sued for published material. Third-party must be contacted directly to dispute content.
Rush PR News is not the contact for material published.