January 30, 2012
London, UK (rushPRnews) 01/30/12 — Online price comparator publishes list of recommended romantic drives for Valentine’s Day
Brits preparing to take romantic trips away this coming Valentine's Day have been advised on the best places to enjoy a drive by car hire comparator Carrentals.co.uk.
Gareth Robinson, Managing Director of Carrentals.co.uk, commented: “Each Valentine’s Day we experience a real jump in car hire bookings as couples look to head off somewhere romantic for a long weekend."
“People are definitely choosing unusual places to visit and renting a car lets people get out and about to enjoy local culture, scenery and sights. We've taken the liberty of recommending a choice of places which offer something with a difference this Valentine’s Day."
Carrentals.co.uk’s Top 5 Romantic Driving Locations –
1. Amalfi Coast, Italy – Perhaps Italy's most scenic drive, the Amalfi Coast links Sorrento with Salerno and is home to ports, views, restaurants and many more romantic locations for visiting couples.
2. Champagne, France - The 220km Champagne route takes the visitor through vineyards, hills, countryside and pretty villages in rural France.
3. West Coast of Scotland – A beautiful route along the West Coast of Scotland and up through the stunning landscapes of Argyllshire, this drive takes the couple through great scenery, beaches, historic castles and much more besides.
4. Seville, Spain – Seville in Andalusia is a great romantic destination for Valentine's Day and renting a car lets the visitor get out and see the secret gardens of the Barrio de Santa Cruz and the magnificent Guadalquivir River.
5. Romantic Road, Germany – The Romantic Road through Bavaria and Baden-Württemberg lets visitors see the delights
Content- Legal Responsibility - All material is copyrighted - You may repost but you MUST link back to the original post on your page and acknowledge Rush PR News as the news source. Rush PR News is not legally and/or morally responsible for content of press releases, opinions expressed or fact-checking.
Rush PR News cannot be held legally responsible for material published and distributed through its newswire service or published in its press-room and therefore cannot be sued for published material. Third-party must be contacted directly to dispute content.
Rush PR News is not the contact for material published.