March 17, 2012
|At Treasure Cay Abaco Bahamas.|
Treasure Cay, Abaco, Bahamas (rushPRnews) 03/17/12 — Bahama Beach Club, a luxurious villa resort located on a silky, white-sand beach ranked among the world’s best, is making it easier than ever to escape to paradise.
Overlooking Treasure Cay Beach, ranked by National Geographic as one of the “Top 10 Beaches in the World” and Caribbean Travel & Life as “The Best Beach in the Caribbean,” the idyllic seaside retreat is now offering three ways for guests to save on their summer getaway this year:
1. Instant Savings Air Credit. Enjoy $400 in instant savings on stays of 6 nights or longer per villa, or a $250 Instant Savings on stays of 4 or 5 nights, when you book your vacation by May 14 and stay between April 15 and October 31, 2012. This offer must be booked for a minimum double occupancy and in conjunction with an air-inclusive vacation package when flying from any city in the United States or Canada.
2. Fly Free from Nassau. Book a 4-night or more air-inclusive stay at the Bahama Beach Club with air travel from Nassau and receive 2 free plane tickets from Nassau to Abaco, or book a minimum 3 night air-inclusive stay at the resort with air travel from Nassau and receive 1 free plane ticket from Nassau to Abaco. This offer must be booked by June 30, and is valid on double occupancy stays through October 31, 2012.
3. Private Pilots Receive a $300 Fuel Credit. Book a minimum 4-night stay at the Bahama Beach Club and receive a $300 fuel credit. This offer must be booked in conjunction with a minimum 4 night air-inclusive vacation package at the resort by June 26, and is valid for stays through June 30 (excluding April 2-April 6).
Bahama Beach Club’s lush tropical floral-scented, oceanfront ambience is worlds away from the casino and cruise ship crowds of Nassau. Defined by British Colonial elegance, each spacious beachfront villa at Bahama Beach Club is individually decorated with colorful fabrics and rattan furnishings along with grand master suites, private balconies, fully-equipped kitchens, spacious living rooms and spectacular ocean views.
And while guests have their own private villa, they also get the convenience, services and amenities of a luxury resort where Bahama Beach Club’s staff caters to all their needs. This upscale resort’s concierge can pre-stock a guest’s kitchen with groceries, arrange for a chef to prepare a gourmet meal in the privacy of a villa, book spa treatments performed next to the ocean, and arrange for one of the many activities the Bahamas offer, including world-class
|Bahama Beach Club|
The Bahama Beach Club is located on charming Great Abaco Island, which is part of the Abacos, a chain of about 100 tropical isles known for velvety soft sands, turquoise waters, and a laid-back, friendly atmosphere. While at the resort, guests can rent cars, golf carts and bicycles. Taxis are also available. Guests who enjoy being on the water can either rent their own boat or take a scheduled ferry boat to New Plymouth on Green Turtle Cay or to Hopetown on Elbow Cay. Adventurous guests will love the area’s snorkeling and diving, which is considered some of the best in the world off the Abaco Great Barrier Reef that includes miles of coral reefs and underwater caverns. And those who enjoy deep-sea fishing (catch-and-release) will find big-game beauties like tarpon, wahoo, sailfish and blue marlin.
On- and off-site amenities at the Bahama Beach Club include:
• 3.5 mile powder-white beach voted “The Best Beach in the Caribbean”;
• Two fresh water swimming pools and swim-up bar;
• Pampering concierge services, including custom-arranged activities, from an island excursion such as diving, snorkeling or fishing to a beachfront family barbeque or private massage and spa treatment;
• New chef-driven fine dining restaurant
• Casual beachfront bar and grill;
• Grocery shopping;
• Duty-free shopping;
• Two oceanfront Jacuzzis; and
• Close proximity to the famous Treasure Cay Resort, with a championship 18-hole golf course, tennis courts, 150-slip marina and the Tipsy Seagull Bar open every night for dancing and cocktails.
Rates for a two-bedroom, two-bath villa start at $300 and rates for a four-bedroom, four-bath villa start at $700. Prices include daily housekeeping services, cable TV, air conditioning, and unlimited in-room long distance calling to the United States and Canada, and high-speed wireless Internet. Bahama Beach Club also offers all-inclusive meal plans.
The Bahama Beach Club, only an hour’s flight from Miami, Ft. Lauderdale or West Palm Beach, is conveniently located close to two international airports: seven miles from the Treasure Cay Airport (TCB) and some 21 miles from the Marsh Harbour Airport (MHH).
For more information about the Bahama Beach Club, visit http://www.bahamabeachclub.com, in the Bahamas call 242-365-8500 or from U.S and Canada call toll free (800) 284-0382.
BahamaBeachClub is one of the top ten beaches in the world rated by national Geographic and the No.1 beach in the caribbean.
Content- Legal Responsibility - All material is copyrighted - You may repost but you MUST link back to the original post on your page and acknowledge Rush PR News as the news source. Rush PR News is not legally and/or morally responsible for content of press releases, opinions expressed or fact-checking.
Rush PR News cannot be held legally responsible for material published and distributed through its newswire service or published in its press-room and therefore cannot be sued for published material. Third-party must be contacted directly to dispute content.
Rush PR News is not the contact for material published.