Rush PR News is pleased to offer you SEO-friendly authoring services, delivering press release and blog services that journalists will want to read!
How do we do it?
We evaluate your needs based on the 5Ws Questionnaire:
(who, what, when, where, why?), addressing your audience and their needs, and delivering a top-notch search engine-optimized article that is guaranteed to grab the attention of your audience.
Need a product review to increase sales? Drive traffic to your site?
RushPRNews will write a product review about your latest gadget, software, culinary delight or consumer goods. Not only will we write a credible and informative review, we will also publish the article through our online news distribution and along our media network—Google News, Yahoo! News, Bing News, and numerous other newsfeeds and Facebook, Twitter, Reddit and others social media and bookmarking sites.
It doesn’t stop with the writing!
Once your press release is ready to go and approved by you, we will evaluate your press release submission needs and make suggestions based on your goals and your targeted audience. Could be obtaining press coverage from reporters? Or it could be to increase traffic through Social sharing?
Create an account at RushPRNews.com, drop us an email at email@example.com. We’ll send you the 5W questionnaire. You answer the questions it in and one of our Virtual Journalists will contact you by email.
Topics we cover:
• Emerging Technology
• Health and Well-being
• Real Estate
• Fine Living
Price starts at $99 for up to 300 words, $150 for up 500 words, and $250+ for a longer or more detailed news release.
The 5Ws Questionnaire
When ordering a press release authoring package from RushPRNews, we require you to answer the following questions, please email them back to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you!
- Who ultimately is your audience? News pieces are structured to gain the attention of journalists, but whom are you trying to engage in the end?
- What format are you writing in? Will a press release deliver your message best or would a blog post or op-ed article accomplish the mission?
- Where do you want your message to appear? Target your audience through outlets most likely to be visited by your audience. If you are making a corporate announcement, consider business or trade publications and sites. If you are trying to get your message out to consumers, consider more mainstream channels, such as blogs and social media. Each of these outlets has its own style of writing, so your message should be tailored to the appropriate one.
- When will it be published? Is it a recent achievement or a future event? Would it time with other things going on in your industry or the in the world in general? Timing is everything.
- Why are you sending this message? Is there something new? Has something been improved? Why does the world need to know?
Please answer the questions and email them back to email@example.com.